King of Ulcrest
Lifepaths – Born Noble, Page, Squire, Knight, Noble Prince, Prince of the Blood for 18 years
Age – 53
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Armor Training, Brawling B2, Command B4, Conspicuous B4, Crossbow B2, Etiquette B4, Hunting B3, Intimidation B3, Lance B3, Mounted Combat Training, Persuasion B4, Read B2, Riding B4, Shield Training, Soothing Platitudes B3, Sword B5, Write B2
- My son needs to stop gallivanting around looking for fights. I will convince him to stay at home and learn the ways of diplomacy.
- The dwarven mercenaries are too costly. I will try to cut them loose without offending their Jarl.
- This war is wrong for my people. I will approach Kuldarr about a peaceful resolution.
Noblisse I must always do what is right for Ulcrest and her people.
- When Vivienne Draconis is upset, calm her with Soothing Platitudes.
- When surprised, call for guards.
- Always gather my advisors before making a decision regarding the war.
Traits – [Char] Born to be King, [Dt] Mark of Privilege, [Dt] Noblesse Oblige, [Char] Pompous, [Char] Regal Bearing, [Char] Sharp Dresser, [Dt] Sworn Homage, [Char] Your Grace